These are predominately GREEN MEALS. However they can be easily modified to a YELLOW meal by adding certain foods. Adding bananas, sweet potato or rye bread will increase the carbohydrate content. To recap on how to simplifying your nutrition read this article.
- Put oats, protein, almond milk and chia seeds in a shaker.
- Shake up and put into a non stick pan.
- Heat over gentle heat for 5 minutes
- Top with berries and flaxseed.
9 g Fibre
***Simple variation is to put all ingredients in the shaker/pot and leave in the fridge for overnight oats***
Tumeric folded eggs
- Half a courgette, diced
- 6 mushrooms chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic and ginger paste
- Shredded leftover chicken
- Half and avocado
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- Dollop of coyo yoghurt
- Coconut oil
- Fry the courgette, mushroom and paste in the coconut oil for 5-8 minutes
- Add chicken to warm through
- Add tumeric and coat the mixture in the pan
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the pan
- Lower the heat and let it sit for 1 minute
- Gently fold the eggs around the pan until cooked.
- Wack it on a plate, dollop the yoghurt on top and serve with the avocado and seasoning.
Chia seed and yoghurt pot
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons skyr yoghurt
- 100ml almond milk
- Mixed berries
- 30g scoop vegan chocolate protein (or whey)- 100ml almond milk
- Mixed berries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Optional teaspoon of almond butter
- Add everything into a shaker or pot
- Shake it up!
- Leave in the fridge for an hour or overnight
- Place into a bowl or glass or eat straight out of the pot
- Be creative and add some nuts/different fruit or spices.
As always if you have any variations tag me to show me your creation!