Sweet potato pancakes
A good pancake can be used as breakfast or evening snack as well as pre or post workout. Easy to digest these are a staple in our plans. Great for competitions also. Make into a balanced meal by adding nut butter in the middle on them or topping with some Coconut yoghurt.
PRO + CARB
PREP TIME - 10 mins
COOK - 5 mins
- 1 medium sweet potato (200g)
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein (30g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Microwave sweet potato for 5 mins. Flip over and cook for 3 minutes more.
2. Scoop out flesh once cooled and mash with banana
3. Then add egg, cinnamon and protein
4. Mix well with fork. Should make a thick mixture.
5. Non stick pan dollop 4 pancakes and spread mixture. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes
6. Flip and cook for 3-4 mins
Makes 4 pancakes
Per 2 pancakes -