- Simply enter your details in and choose your goal.
- In the first month we recommend to choose BASELINE from the calorie target drop down menu.
- You can then click on SHOW BREAKDOWNS to get your breakdown depending on when you train.
- You can download the meal plan template that is closest to your calorie target.
- If you don't want to track or follow macros just use the meal suggestions and the recipe section.
Follow the baseline intake for the first month and build some solid habits. Track a few meals, try a few recipes and see how your current intake matches up. It is about the process so do not worry about being perfect with each meal.
AFTER 1 MONTH
This is where we want to change your calories based on your output.
- From the calorie dropdown menu choose the training week that best matches your current training. This allows you to have flexibility and start to really build a sustainable plan.
- We have advice on how to progress your plan each month.
+ Calorie target table
If for some reason the calculator isn't showing please refresh page.
Now you have your calorie targets, breakdowns and meal suggestions it is time to dive right in.
- READ THE FIRST STEP IN THE PATHWAY - MONTH 1
- Use the sample meal plans to give you an idea of how much to be eating.
- The calculator provides meal examples so just click on the relevant tab in the recipe section and choose some of the recipes.
- Use the meal plan sheet in the tracker to plan a few meals.
If you are heading into month 2 then head over here to learn how to assess and progress your plan.