Roasted salmon and Sweet potato pad thai
A great variation on a pad thai. Great meal prep recipe that can be used for a main meal or omit the salmon for a veggie meal.
550kcal ANYTIME MEAL
COOK TIME - 20 mins
Makes 2 servings
2 Salmon fillets (140g each)
1 medium Sweet Potato (200 g)
Half a medium sized red cabbage (roughly 100g)
1 medium onion
3 garlic cloves
Coriander Leaves, 1 bunch
Peanuts (60 g)
Sesame Oil, 1 tbsp
Soy sauce 1tbsp
Fish sauce 1 tsp
Coconut Oil, 1 teaspoon
Siracha style Chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon
1. Pre heat oven to 180 c
2. Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and chilli sauce. Stir or whisk until combined, then set aside.
3. Using a peeler slice the potato into ribbons.
4. Place salmon skin side down on a roasting tray and pop into the oven for 10 minutes
5. Whilst the salmon is cooking heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a non stick pan or wok. Sauté onions and garlic until slightly browned.
6. Add the cabbage to the pan and sauté for another 3-4 minutes, then add the sweet potato ribbons and sauté until softened and slightly browned, around 8 minutes.
7. Place the sweet potato and cabbage mixture into a serving bowl and add the coriander, basil, and peanuts, tossing to combine. Pour the sauce over the dish and toss to coat.
8. Either place the salmon on top on flake and combine.