Almond butter flapjacks
This is a lower sugar recipe than many other flapjack recipes and they make for a delicious, occasional treat if you haven’t just had a workout. 10 minutes prep and 15 minutes baking, the hardest part is letting them cool before tasting one!
PREP TIME - 10 mins
COOK - 15 mins
- 250g Rolled oats
- 150g smooth, no-added sugar almond butter
- 120g of golden or maple syrup
- 1 mashed banana
- 40g sultanas
- 10g milled flaxseeds
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 190℃.
- Add the almond butter to a pan and warm through so it’s a little runny.
- Whilst the almond butter is heating, mash the banana in a large bowl, then add the syrup and all other ingredients, mix together well. Once it’s runny, add the almond butter to the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray with a little oil and then press in the mixture. Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes and then take the flapjack out and allow it to harden a little before removing from tray. Avoid overcooking.
Makes 14 servings