Apple pie balls
Who doesnt love a bit of apple pie. These raw balls are the perfect pre workout snack.
PRO + CARB
PREP TIME - 2 mins
COOK - 0 mins
- Gluten free oats (75 g)
- 1 Apple
- 10 Dates (50 g)
- 70g almonds
- Almond / peanut butter, 2 tbsp (32 g)
- Flaxseed, 2 tablespoon (16 g)
- Protein, 1 scoop (30 g)
- Cinnamon, 1 tsp (3 g)
- Large pinch of nutmeg
- Blitz oats, apple and dates in a food processor until combined
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blitz again. You may need to scrape the sides and mix a bit!
- Place flaxseed into a bowl and with wet hands form a golf size ball.
- Place into the bowl and move around until coated. Repeat
Makes 8 golf size balls - each ball