Black bean, mushroom and avocado scramble
A tasty breakfast that packs a tonne of nutrients into help recovery and performance. Choline from the eggs, healthy fats from the avo, anti-oxidants from the cumin, immune boosting properties from the mushrooms and fibre from the beans. BOSH!
PREP TIME - 4 mins
COOK - 10 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 can Black Beans
- 1/2 Avocado (75 g)
- 100g Mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon cumin (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1. Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook for another minute, stirring occasionally.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat with a whisk or fork. Pour over veggies. Add the black beans, salt, and pepper.
- Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Scoop onto a plate and top with diced avocado