A wonderful meal prep recipe that is literally a bang it all in a let it simmer! Essential to add some cacao or dark chocolate.
PRO + CARB
PREP TIME - 2 mins
COOK - 0 mins
- Beef mince 10% fat (750 g)
- small bunch coriander
- 5 tsp Cumin
- 5 garlic cloves
- 250g Mushrooms
- 1 large Onion
- 3 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 Red Peppers
- Beef Stock - 200ml
- Tomato Puree, 1 Tablespoon (14 g)
- T2 cans chopped tomatoes
- Butternut Squash, 1 lb (459 g)
- Cacao powder, 3 tsp (15 g)
- Avocado, 2.5 avocado (395 g)
1. Cook chopped onion and garlic for 5 mins. Add diced peppers and mushrooms and cook for further 10 mins.
2. Add mince, tomatoes with spices and stir well coating the ingredients
3. Then add stock and boiling water. Cover and simmer for 45 mins.
4. Stir in the cacao powder and leave to simmer for 10 minutes with lid off until desired thickness is acheived
5. Top with 1/2 an avocado and the coriander