Cajun salmon and lentils
A super quick evening meal full of smart fats, fibre and protein.
PREP TIME - 4 mins
COOK - 12 mins
- Cajun Spice, 1 tsp (or paprika)
- 1/2 packet Pre cooked lentils (merchant gourmet)
- 1 large Salmon fillet (120g)
- 75g Broccoli
- 20g Feta Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C and rub the salmon with Cajun rub before placing on a non-stick baking tray.
- Put the Salmon in the oven for 8-10 minutes whilst steaming the broccoli in a pan (4 minutes) and heating the lentils over gentle heat on the hob.
- Serve once the salmon and veg are cooked to your liking and sprinkle with feta cheese