Easy training day muffins
Basically wack everything in a bowl, mix and bake. Really nice for a pre or post workout snack. Excellent competition day snack also. Fuelling between those workouts!
PRO + CARB
PREP TIME - 10 mins
CHILL - 25 mins
- 8 oz. (225g) buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup (150ml) coconut or almond milk
- 3.5 oz. (100g) 75% dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 370 F (190C).
- Mash the banana with a fork in a large bowl. Then add the buckwheat flour, eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, milk, apple, and mix well.
- Grease a muffin tin and evenly fill 12 molds with the batter. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes. Leave to cool before serving.
Makes 12 muffins
Per serving - 146 KCAL