Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Frittata
This is one of our fave evening meals. It is really quick and incredibly tasty!
PRO + FAT
PREP TIME - 5 mins
COOK - 25 mins
- 2 pre cooked salmon fillets
- 9 eggs
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Bundle of asparagus (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado (158 g)
- Chilli sauce
- Pre heat grill
- Whisk your eggs in a large bowl
- Flake the salmon and finely slice the asparagus.
- Throw into your bowl of whisked eggs, then add your garlic, onion powder, and thyme and basil, and top it all off with a bit more salt and pepper.
- Pour into a non stick pan and cook on hob for 4 minutes
- Then place under grill until golden
- Serve with a 1/3 avocado and some good chilli sauce
Per serving - 408 KCAL