Maca and tahini raw balls
A great alternative to nut butters is tahini. Cheap and packed full of healthy fats and zinc. Maca is an adaptogen that can improve hormonal balance and support energy levels
PREP TIME - 8 mins
COOK - 0 mins
- Roughly 15 pitted dates (100 g)
- 5 tablespoons Tahini paste (70 g)
- Vanilla Protein, 1 scoop (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon Maca (10 g)
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds (36 g)
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 30g Almonds
- In a food processor, processed the dates until theyve formed a paste.
- Add in the tahini, the protein powder, the salt and the maca and process until a dough has formed.
- In your hand (you can lightly wet them if you like), roll the dough into balls.
- Roll those balls into a little bowl or plate filled with any topping you choose (flaxseed, cinnamon, etc.) -- or leave them as is
- Place in freezer for about 10 minutes and then move to the fridge for storage
- Keep for about 10 days weeks in the fridge or freeze them.
Makes 8 golf size balls - each ball