Mexican egg roll
A great portable low carb snack. Once you do this egg wrap once you will do it again and again trust us! Fill it with anything and wrap it up :)
PRO + FAT
PREP TIME - 10 mins
COOK - 10 - 15 mins
- 200g lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. Mexican seasoning (chipotle paste)
- 1 red sweet pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and cook the beef, about 7 minutes. Season with the Mexican spices, salt & pepper. Once cooked transfer onto a plate, cover with tin foil and set aside.
- Using the same pan cook the peppers until slightly softened, about 5 mins.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and season with salt & pepper. Heat a separate pan with the coconut oil and pour in the eggs, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes until cooked. Flip like a pancake if necessary to cook the other side.
- Once cooked place the egg omelette on a piece of tin foil, top with spinach, cooked peppers and beef. Roll up wrapping in tin foil to secure the filling. Unwrap the top and enjoy. Delicious with salsa.
Per serving - 313 KCAL